Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Faces around the shop

Bible Dave stopped in to fiddle with his rear break. We tried for hours to bleed it but could never get pressure, believe it is the master cylinder.
Pulled the Bikes out to do a little fall cleaning
A while back I dropped the Buell in my driveway when my helmet which was on the tank wedged under the handle bars. It resulted in a broken shifter lever. I rigged some bolts to allow fo shifting. It worked so well that it took me 6 months to get around to swapping out a good pedal. Luckily my dad had an extra pedal so I had no excuse to not fix it.
Taz stopped in on Sat night. Sunday morning he received his Baptism, so congrats to him!
Biker Mike and Barfight Sarah showed up with his Rocker!
Check out his helmet! Some guys have all the luck
Put a new rear seat on the ural in prep for the upcoming camping trip so Jenny didn't have to ride on the luggage rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment